Saturday 19 March 2011

Pick me up 2011








Pick me up is event which I was awaiting for. Last year it was first edition of this contemporary graphic and illustration event which many great prints were sold. This year is a second edition and it already brought crowds to Sumerset House in London. I love the fact that some of the artists have they own little spaces where you could see how they work, this year Evening Tweed, Puck, Nous Vous, Jaguar Shoes and Print Club London has they little spaces. Also It's nice that invited different artists for drawing, all drawings made during the event are put on sales. Also artists worth to mention are Seiko Kato and her amazing collages, Jules Julien, Zara Wood aka Woody with amazing gold, silver prints, Otecki printmaker from my hometown, Annelie Carlstrom with pencil drawings and collages from Revenge is Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment